All orders must be billed to and shipped to locations within the Valid address.
• Orders placed after 6Pm (est) will begin processing the following business day.
• Online orders are fulfilled and delivered on business days only (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays).
• All ship times include 1 – 2 days processing. Orders are unable to be cancelled or changed once they are in processing status.
• Some items sold by philosophy.com require special handling as required by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items. rolluppiano.net follows all regulatory requirements.
• Orders containing items considered hazardous materials must be shipped via “ground shipping” if they are able to ship.
• Service to rural areas may require additional shipping time regardless of shipping method.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
To request a return for your online purchase you may request a label by creating a return through the link above, or visit the store nearest you. We accept items to be returned within 30 days from the delivery date.
If you would like to return your online purchase in-store simply bring your items to your nearest store location along with a copy of your order confirmation email containing payment details for the purchase. All eligible merchandise may be returned for a full refund. Final Sale items, Non-quality problem not eligible to be returned for refund, credit, or exchange. Any Borderfree International orders cannot be accepted in-stores.
We accept merchandise to be returned within 30 days of date of delivery. If you need a refund, please fill in the following information. We will contact you as soon as possible.